Woodmont’s commitment to superior quality service is reflected in our professional accreditations from our industry’s most respected organizations.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®) and Accredited Management Organization (AMO®) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). IREM has been the source for education, resources, information, and membership for real estate management professionals for more than 75 years. It promotes ethical real estate management practices through its credentialed membership programs. www.irem.org
- Real Property Administrator (RPA®) from the Building Owners and Managers Institute International (BOMI). BOMI is a trusted educational resource of choice that works across industry sectors to improve the skills of property and facility management professionals. www.bomi.org
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) is the global trade association of the shopping center industry which aims to advance the development of the shopping center industry and to establish the individual shopping center as a major institution within the community. www.icsc.org
- California Apartment Association (CAA) represents rental housing managers and owners who operate all types and sizes of residential rental property. CAA is the industry leader in affecting policy and legislation that regulate rental housing encouraging and supporting the fair, ethical and professional operation of rental housing. www.caanet.org
- National Multi Housing Council (NMHC®) is a national association representing the interests of apartment firms in the United States. The NMHC serves as the apartment’s industry’s primary advocate on legislative and regulatory matters. The Council also conducts apartment-related research, produces strategic information on business-related issues and promotes the desirability of apartment living. www.nmhc.org